We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced HARO (Help a Reporter Out) Specialist to join our team. The HARO Pitch Writer will create researched pitches on behalf of our clients.
Here are the cool parts and highlights:
- Monthly salary + bonuses
- You’ll get a bonus for every link that goes live
- Fully remote team
- Flexible hours
- Plenty of room for growth and development
- Fun team with no corporate BS
About The Role
- You will be responsible for creating well-researched and creative HARO pitches on behalf of our clients.
- We have a streamlined process for creating the pitches. You will need to research the topic and then craft a creative and well-explained pitch that incorporates our client’s experience and expertise.
Your daily workload will include using tools like:
- Grammarly and other writing tools
- ChatGTP for help with creating compelling intros
You will primarily work independently and be responsible for completing the pitches on time. You’ll also work with our editor to ensure pitches are hitting their mark.
There is plenty of opportunity to learn and room for growth as we're a small but fast-growing agency.
- Monitor HARO queries and identify opportunities that are a good fit for the clients assigned to you.
- Research and write compelling pitches and responses to HARO queries.
- Respond to the journalists and editors when they follow up with questions on your pitches.
- Ensure that all client deadlines are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience in HARO outreach or media relations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of securing media placements through HARO.
- Understanding of SEO and content marketing principles.
We’re Linkifi, an SEO agency focused on building HARO and press links for our clients. We work with clients in a variety of spaces, helping them to get featured on premium publications.
As for our team, we’re a fully remote team primarily based in Europe. Our two founders are based in the U.K. and Portugal.
Linkifi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.