Reality Blurb is looking to hire a full-time writer and part-time/freelance writer for the site! Details for the job and how to apply are below. While we have a part-time/freelance position available which you can apply for, the details below are for the full-time position.
Are you a reality TV fanatic? Are you funny? Witty? Looking to work from home? This opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for a full-time writer to write day to day articles on the shows we cover such as 90 Day Fiance, Real Housewives, Southern Charm, Vanderpump Rules, and more. This is only for articles and NOT for recaps.
This will be a full-time position that will pay between $3,000 to $5,000 each month.
Responsibilities will include:
– Being available from 9am to 5pm Eastern Time from Mondays to Fridays.
– Working five days a week plus two Saturdays each month. Full-time hours from Monday to Friday and then a few hours on two Saturdays each month.
– Pitching reality TV stories each morning via email by 9am or earlier. By 10:00am on Saturdays.
– Doing phone interviews with reality stars on rare occasions. There will also be opportunities to travel and interview the reality stars on occasion. While occasional phone interviews are part of the job, any traveling will be completely optional and all expenses paid.
– Basic photo editing and social media use.
– A passion for Reality TV! Especially the Real Housewives, 90 Day Fiance, and the other shows we regularly cover. Watching these shows and knowing the storylines is necessary in order to be able to pitch, pick, and write stories.
– Good understanding of WordPress.
– Ability to know and pick the best stories for the site.
– Being able to multitask and work on deadline. The turnaround time for most stories is about 45 minutes.