WordAgents is looking for full-time writers for ongoing work creating articles on a full-time basis for us. We are looking for writers than can commit to a minimum of 20,000 to 25,000 words per week produced for us. This amounts to between 80,000 and 100,000 words per month written for us. This is not a position or role for every writer.
You will write, optimize, proofread, and revise articles for our approved clients on an on-going basis, following their content briefs and more specifically their outlines. Adherence to the client briefs is an essential part of this role. If you cannot adhere to very specific directions, please do not apply.
- Ideally, you’ll be able to deliver around ~30 completed articles per week on a full time basis - if you work a full 40 hours a week.
- Requested article lengths will be between 1,000 and 3,000 words. For the most part, article length requests are about 2,000 words.
- Detailed briefings and instructions will be provided for every assignment, along with access to the tools you’ll need to create the articles successfully (Grammarly, Copyscape, MarketMuse).
- This is a contract position and is 100% remote.
- All communication is handled digitally via email, Slack, and Zoom meetings.
- Payments are paid out on a bi-weekly basis on the 10th and 25th of every-month. They are paid in arrears.
60 hours worked between March 1st and March 15th - is paid out on March 25th. 40 hours worked between March 16th and March 31st - is paid out on April 10th.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write content assigned to you on an on-going basis.
- Use our easy-to-understand framework to ensure each article is ready for the client.
- Possess a deep understanding of “On-Page” search engine optimization
- Research topics online, ensuring correct and up-to-date information
- Write engaging articles in fluent American English that exhibit stellar spelling, grammar, and use the correct tone-of-voice
- Provide actionable direction in your writing
- Speak to the intent of the topic
- Strict adherence to briefing documents and instructions
- Optimize writing with tools like MarketMuse or -SurferSEO (instruction/access provided)
- Proofread writing with Grammarly (instruction/access provided)
- Return any requested revisions within 3 working days from the initial request