Full Time Content Writer / Researcher Needed For Software Review Blog
Do you have experience creating well-researched content for blogs? We are looking for you!
Examples of the content style and quality we need you to write:
- Roundup reviews - https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-vitamin-c-supplement
- Single product reviews - https://www.thespruce.com/brooklinen-lightweight-quilt-review-4778166
- How to posts - https://www.moneyunder30.com/credit-repair
- List posts and guides - https://www.bestcolleges.com/features/top-online-masters-social-work-programs/
- Question and “What is X” posts - https://www.addictioncenter.com/treatment/outpatient-rehab/intensive-outpatient-rehab-programs/
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In depth research - Before writing perform in-depth topic research to ensure you connect with the audience and provide more value than competitors.
- Create SEO optimized content that converts - Follow our style guidelines to make content that performs well in SEO. Research the provided keywords and understand the intent of users' search queries.
- Create fluff-free content that is insightful, easy to read, and connects with the audience - Create content that is informative, engaging, and enjoyable to read.
- Follow provided article outlines - Follow briefs created by the editor to create well structured content with provided product recommendations.
- Communicate with Editor and Content Uploader for frictionless content publishing
- 1-2 day turn-around-time for each article
- Experience writing SEO content, product reviews, and product comparisons.
- Experience with SurferSEO, ahrefs, or other on-page SEO optimization tools.
- High attention to detail, self-starter, ability to learn fast, ability to follow documentation and suggest improvements to existing editorial processes.
- 8000+ words per week for qualified writers
- Long term work, opportunities for advancement to editor, manager, and EIC positions.
- A large variety of niches to write about, options to write about topics you are most interested in
- Choose your hours and work remotely
- Collaborate with a team of writers and editors to improve content quality and come up with ideas for new content
How will your work be evaluated? (KPIs)
- Amount of rework done by editors
- User time on page
- Bounce rate, do people click the back button after reading your article? (was their question answered in an engaging way)
- Revenue generated by your pages