Do you consider yourself a gardening/lawncare expert or a master gardener? Do you love writing and blogging?
Are you located in the USA?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for an expert Home and Garden writer who can help us expand our site, www.essentialhomeandgarden.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of gardening/lawncare topics.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
Some of your duties will be:
- Writing article types:Reviews
Best Of Lists
- Reading through our content briefs
- Researching the topic and using your expert knowledge to put together an expertly written article
- Take feedback from our editor and use it to improve the current and future articles
Bonus Points If:
- You are located in the USA and are able to review actual physical products. You will need to be able to receive deliveries, review products and take quality photos.At times you will get to keep the products, other times you will need to ship them out after reviewing them. All costs paid for.
- You are well versed in modern SEO writing practices
- You are also capable of writing on other topics in the home and garden niches
- Must have at least 2+ years writing experience
- Must have gardening-related writing samples.
- Must have relevant experience in gardening/lawncare
- Willing to complete a paid trial
- Starting with 2-4 articles a month, with potential to ramp that up
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- You can review physical products - we often get sent free products by manufacturers to test