Why this is exciting:
At Dragonfruit Media, we power the YouTube channels of some of the most influential creators on the planet (collectively, our clients have over 500,000+ followers across platforms).
One of our products is done-for-you short-form videos.
We strategize, script, and edit videos about everything from launching multimillion dollar marketing campaigns, to space travel, Elon Musk's vision for education, Kendrick Lamar's creative process, paleo living, and everything in between.
If you like:
- Making impactful, story-driven content
- Seeing your words brought to life in videos seen by 1,000's of people
- Bringing education and entertainment together to make the world a better place
Why we need you:
We’re looking for amazing freelance writers to bring ideas to life by writing short-form scripts that will be presented on camera and animated by our editing team, then distributed to the world.
We’ll be shipping batches of script assignments, 1-2 batches per week (depending on your availability). Each batch is between 25-30 short-form scripts.
The source material is provided to you, you do not need to do any independent research for the scripts. You just need to re-work the material into a retention-optimized YouTube shorts script (one batch of 30 is usually a few hours work for our scriptwriters).
- You’re an expert at writing in your client’s brand voice.
- You can write short, punchy scripts that will engage and retain the viewer.
- You are able to write in an authentic flexible tone that matches the client's brand voice.
- You have some business acumen and are comfortable writing about business-related topics.
- You’re an excellent communicator who questions and clarifies proactively so that your team can succeed.
- You respect deadlines and are passionate to get FANTASTIC work done quickly.
- You're results-oriented and care about the outcomes your writing drives, not just the words themselves.
- You are familiar with writing for visual mediums and know how to structure a script for short-form video.
Why you’ll love this
- Get to know a little bit about all sorts of subjects
- Flexible source of additional income
- Work on scripts for high-level clients