Are you an expert in all things yoga and fitness? Do you spend your free time learning about and practicing yoga? Do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re looking for an excellent yoga writer who can help us expand our site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something you love! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including how-to posts, product review posts, question posts, and more in both the yoga and fitness space.
For this, we need someone who knows what they’re talking about - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for yoga and fitness, it’s not going to work out.
You’re also going to need strong research/google skills. If the sentence doesn’t add value to the post, you don’t add it.
What’s in it for you?
Consistent writing work in the form of 2-3 thorough posts per week (1,000 - 3,000+). As the site continues to grow, you’ll have the opportunity to write more. We’ll provide you with the topic and outline for each piece so you can focus on writing your world-class content.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have multiple examples of your yoga and/or fitness writing and include links to them
- Must be native English speaking
- All articles need to be informative, researched, and you need to link to your resources. Filler content will not be accepted.
- Competitive freelance rates
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team