Are you the "stylish" one amongst your group of friends?
We’re a media company that runs several men's style websites. We’re looking for an expert freelance men’s style writer who can help us expand our growing men's boots blog, BootSpy.com, as well as other websites in the men's niche.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most on an ongoing basis. Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us.
What's in it for you?
Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also form part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further.
We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans (and more websites) in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 1+ year blog writing experience and the proven ability to craft engaging and persuasive fluff-free copy
- Must have writing samples (demonstrated men's style experience will be highly regarded)
- Competitive freelance rates of 3c-5c per word, depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week of 5,000 + words
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
Sounds Like You?
We want to hear from you! Apply via the link for a confidential discussion.