Do you love writing? Good Signals is looking for smart, enthusiastic, engaging content writers to join us remotely for upcoming projects.
Apply on our website.
A bit about us: we’re a young, fast-growing London-based digital marketing agency with clients operating across personal finance, education, beauty, events and sustainability – just to name a few. With us, no two days are the same because no two clients are. You’ll get to write unique, click-worthy content for up-and-coming and larger companies alike – ones that you can be genuinely proud to have written for.
At Good Signals, our mission is to help brands and organisations that we love grow online by generating more relevant traffic, leads and sales. This is an exciting opportunity for creative self-starters with a passion for words.
What you’ll do:
- Research interesting topics and dig deep to find the next big idea
- Write inspiring blog posts and articles across a variety of topics
- Write SEO-optimised copy
What we’re looking for:
- You’re experienced in writing amazing, engaging content that gets people to stop scrolling and read more
- You’re an excellent communicator, even virtually
- You’re unafraid to dive into the research
- You’re an independent self-starter but knows when to be a team player
- You can optimise existing content for SEO keywords (desired, not essential)
This is a flexible and remote freelance role, perfect for experienced copywriters, English university students or recent graduates.
Successful applicants will be invited to complete a writing task. Please apply on the Good Signals website.