We are hiring long term mid-level native contract writers(US Resident). We are hiring for 2 different sites on woodworking and automotive, so there will be plenty of work if you're interested.
The applicant should have the following skills:
- Must be a native English speaker(US resident), with good writing skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent research skills on a topic unfamiliar to you
- Attention to detail (if you read this please include the word "Respoke" in your application)
- You don’t need to be an expert, but you should know enough about woodworking/ automotive tools to:
- Offer very practical tips to our readers
- Come up with anecdotes to prove your point
- Develop your own opinion about a product beyond the product descriptions
- Do original research with your knowledge base
- Positive Attitude
- Able to build links to authoritative sources from within the article
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Creative direction in how the article is written
- 500-2,500 word articles
- Commitment: at least 10,000 words per month;
- You will be provided writing keywords/Questions, it is your responsibility to research the questions and write these prompts creatively.
- You will be fired at the first instance of plagiarism. No questions asked. How could I trust your future work?
Please apply if you are seeking a long term contract between 2-3 cents per word.
Your application should include the following:
- A 100 to 200 word ans on: can you use joint compound on wood//can fuel injector cleaner cause problems.
- Samples of previous writing work (bonus points if it's automotive/woodworking content)
- Your weekly word count availability.
- Subject Should Include "ProBlogger Application"Please send applications to [email protected]