We are looking for an experienced freelance writer with a strong background in early childhood education and parenting.
Bright Sprouts is a young media site that provides the best resources for parents and educators to help build confident and capable kids. As parents and home educators ourselves, the brand was born with a passion for positive parenting and instilling a life-long love for learning.
Our founder has grown well-known internet brands to 7-figure monthly pageviews. This is an opportunity and invitation for you to join in pioneering our brand along with its mission. You'll get a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you're able to produce the very best content. Your work will be ranking well in the search engines and will get a strong readership for years to come.
What we are looking for:
- Native English speaker - it does not matter where you are.
- A child educator or a homeschooling parent - it is hard to be the expert if you are not
- Passion - We want to work long-term and enjoy that journey with you. It'll translate to the work that we'll do.
- Value - There are already a lot of the same resources out there. Can you find your unique value proposition to help and inspire readers genuinely?
- Research skills - Accuracy of information will be critical. You will also be a curator of the best work out there. Hint: they are not on the first page of Google. Can you find them?
- Writing skills - We'll be competing with well-known brands, and our edge is by outdoing theirs by the quality of your work.
Bonus: Do you love doing crafts or science experiments? Do you have the ability to take great photos? Great! We'll license the images from you for the extra $.
How to Apply: Fill out our short application form by clicking the "apply" button below. We will contact successful applicants shortly.