We are seeking a few long-term freelance writers to create high-quality blog posts related to outdoor activities, such as:
- Trail Running
- Foraging Mushrooms
- Cross Country Skiing
- And more…
Some experience is desired, but not necessarily required.
The rate of pay will start between 4.0 and 6.0 cents per word, depending on experience. As time goes on, and trust increases, payrate increases possible.
This job posting is for a ghost writer that will create blog posts on a consistent basis. Here is a run-down of the process:
- We will provide a style guide AND a brief video tutorial on the process.
- We will provide an outline for each blog post assignment.
- Applicant will be expected to follow the outline for the assignment.
- Applicant must be willing to research as required to write a quality blog post.
- Assignments will range from 900 to 3000 words
Please note that this is a 'ghost-writing' position, which means writing credits will go under a different name. There will not be any by-line credits provided.
HOW OUR POSTS LOOK
- Our posts are easy to read, short paragraphs, skim-able content.
- Our posts are concise when possible – No ‘fluff’ or 'words just to have words'.
- Our posts have a conversational / friendly tone to them.
- Any resources cited in the articles need to be Educational, Medical, or non-profit institutional sources.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE
- Able to follow written / video instruction processes.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and staying on schedule.
- Open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Someone who enjoys writing!
- Payment is sent per batch of articles via PayPal – for example, after three articles have been submitted, and accepted, a payment for those articles will be made
- Payments will be made after articles have been accepted as complete. Some edits may be required after initial submission.
APPLY FOR THIS WORK
Please fill out the Google Form at this link to be considered for this role: https://forms.gle/r73mS2c4MPAkDsEGA
Thank you so much for your time!