Do you consider yourself an expert in motion control, packaging automation or machine design? Do you spend your free time watching YouTube videos of the latest innovations in automation technology? Do you love writing and blogging? If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
Web Smart Publishing is hiring an experienced, highly motivated Packaging Automation Writer. Your primary duties will be determining the writing objectives via thorough research and creating business plans and proposals that align with them. Apart from excellent research and writing skills, you will be required to translate the key parameters and metrics into actionable insights that will support us in improving our business and achieving our goals.
You must write in a professional voice without jargon and develop a suitable tone and structure that will comply with the company’s quality standards.
Packaging Automation Writer Job Responsibilities
- Create concise and accurate articles for a niche audience
- Ensure the authenticity of all information, data, and references
- Work closely with our technical staff / engineers to fully understand our products and services
- Collaborating with executives and managers to brainstorm writing topics and objectives
- Analyzing packaging trends, and other relevant business aspects to deliver accurate information to readers
- Updating the existing articles according to new research and changing protocol
- Receiving feedback from your seniors and making the necessary revisions
- Coming up with the ideas for page layouts and graphic images that will accompany the text
We are based out of Bentonville, Arkansas, and are lucky to be supported by staff around the globe. Our products have made an impact by directly lowering GHG emissions in manufacturing facilities around the globe.
- You're a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into our broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
Web Smart Publishing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.