Do you consider yourself an expert in water filtration, heating, and plumbing? Do you spend more time researching appliances and improving your home than you do with your family? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things water filters and home appliances? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for an expert water filtration writer who can help us expand our site. We plan on being the top resource in the home water and appliance market online.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - Water! Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider home improvement genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for water and filtration, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your interest, but you’ll also be part of a wider team that is driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have home improvement or water writing samples
- Must have knowledge of water filtration and contamination
- Must be able to simplify complicated water filtration topics
- Competitive freelance rates (Between 5-10c word depending on expertise)
- Consistent workload every week (around 3,000 words a week writing or editing)
- Flexible deadlines (Assignments are due within a week mostly)