Do you consider yourself an expert in water filtration, heating, plumbing, or household consumer products?
Do you spend more time researching appliances and improving your home than you do with your family?
Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things water filters or home appliances? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company looking for an expert water filtration writer who can help us expand our site. We plan on being the top resource in the home water and appliance market online.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - home improvement and water!
Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider home improvement genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for water and filtration, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you?
Simply put, you get to make money writing about a topic of interest and gain consistent flexible online work with the opportunity for growth.
- Must have at least 3+ years of writing experience
- Must have home improvement or water writing samples
- Must have knowledge of water filtration and contamination
- Must be able to simplify complicated water filtration topics and products
- Must be able to review products and compare competing brands on key performance features
- Competitive freelance rates (Between 5-10c word depending on expertise)
- Consistent workload every month(around 15,000 words a month writing or editing)
- Flexible deadlines (Assignments are due within a week mostly)