Do you love technology? Do all your friends constantly ask for your help with their computers and home networks? And last of all, do you love writing and blogging?
If your answer is yes to these questions, then read on.
My name is Andreas Grant, and I’m the founder of Networks Hardware. We’re a home networking website growing rapidly that is about to scale our content production.
We are looking for expert home networking writers that can join our team and help us reach the next level. Because we are planning to take on the likes of PCMag and Tom’s Guide, and for this, we need the best of the best.
And look, we’re not just after another writer, but we want a new member of our team. And as a member, I can guarantee you a flexible workflow, constant feedback, and world-class editors tools.
A perfect opportunity for you to write about what you love and take your skills to the next level.
We are also looking for people that want to grow in their role and take on more responsibility. As we need help with testing and evaluating products and services.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must have technology writing samples
- Must be knowledgeable in home networking
- Must have native level English
- Competitive freelance rates at 7 cents per words
- An extremely consistent workload of at least 3000 words every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Here is the link to the application form (answer it thoroughly or don't bother): https://forms.gle/zCic4yZB81DHmFeb9