DO NOT CLAIM TO BE SOMEONE YOU'RE NOT.
WE WILL DO A VIDEO CHAT TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON WHO APPLIED FOR THIS JOB OFFER AND THAT ACTUALLY WROTE THE ARTICLES YOU'LL SUBMIT.
ALSO, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU:
- HAVE ACTUAL FISHING EXPERIENCE
- ARE A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER (PREFERABLY FROM the USA; as that's the audience we'll target)
- HAVE LIVE ONLINE ARTICLES/SAMPLES THAT SHOW YOU HAVE EXPERTISE IN THE NICHE
- WE WILL ALSO ASK YOU TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY FIRST; WE HAD SCAMMERS APPLY FOR ONE OF OUR OFFERS AND CLAIM TO BE SOMEONE THEY'RE NOT!
Do you consider yourself an expert on fishing? Do you spend more time casting a line and waiting for a bite than you do with your family? When your friends have questions about lures, bait, or anything angler-related, are you the first one they come to? And do you love detailing your experiences through writing and blogging?
If we've managed to hook you so far, then read on.
First, let us introduce ourselves. We’re a media company that runs a variety of blogs. We’re looking for an expert angler and writer who can help us expand our outdoor adventure site—or deepen the waters, so to speak.
These webpages are a bit dated at the moment, but we've already begun a sizable investment project that will allow the site to expand. That's where you come in.
This is a golden opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most—fishing. Whether you’re a mere hobbyist, a licensed guide, or a pro who regularly makes the rounds at tournaments, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider outdoor adventuring genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert—posers need not apply. This will only work if you truly have a deep-rooted passion for fishing.
Are you still on the line? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? There are several benefits to this opportunity.
In addition to making money by writing about what you love most, you’ll be part of a broader team, working with knowledgeable folks who are driven to grow the site further. You'll receive a steady, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce optimum content with minimal bottlenecks.
Want to get on board with an exciting, rapidly expanding project with a bright future? We have even greater plans for this project in the future, so there's real potential for long-term work.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have multiple writing samples that cover various fishing topics
- Competitive freelance rates: 5 cents per word
- Consistent workload every week: 5 articles per week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team