Do you consider yourself a coffee expert? Do you know the difference between anaerobic and honey processed coffee? Do your friends regularly come to you as their first port of call for all things brewing related? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We're a media company that runs several blogs. We're looking for an expert coffee writer who can help us expand our fast growing coffee.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - coffee! Whether you're a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You'll be covering a wide range of topics, including the broader coffee niche in general.
For this, we need a true expert. If you don't genuinely have a passion for coffee and are not acquainted with the details of brewing, it's not going to work, I'm afraid.
This projects' target audience is beginners right through to obsessive homebrewers learning about different types of coffees, brewing gear, and everything in between.
Still reading? Great!
So, what's in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you'll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further.
You will receive free product samples to take for a test drive and usually you will get to keep them!
We'll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you're able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You'll also get to be part of an exciting, very fast growing site with a bright future and for which we have huge plans in the pipeline.
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have coffee writing samples
- Must be based in the United States and able to receive free product samples for review
- Must be a native English writer able to research and write between 5 to 7 articles each month (ranging from ~ 1500 to 3000 words each)
- Can follow a provided SEO-optimized outline for each article
- Address reader pain points clearly in writing
- Use research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Knows how to use Google Docs, Grammarly, Email, PayPal, Asana (+ SurferSEO as a plus, but we can teach you how to use it)
- Competitive freelance rates (Up to 7 cents per word)
- Free product samples!
- Consistent workload every month (between 10,000 - 20,000 words per month)
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
To apply please fill in the form linked below!