- Have personal experience with hearing loss
- Experience with hearing aids
- Or working experience in the Audiology industry
- Proficient writer and communicator
- Excellent research skills
- Looking for long-term guaranteed work
We need someone with actual experience- no fakers here, please! If you don't have experience with hearing loss or hearing aids, it will not work.
- A small media company based in the US with a focus on creating content that genuinely helps people.
- Looking for an experienced writer with hearing loss/hearing aids
- Working on a new hearing aid blog and looking to expand the team
We will provide specific templates for each post you write. This is not just keyword-stuffing SEO type of content; all posts must be unique, well-researched, and valuable for your reader.
Writers are provided with training in the required writing formats. We expect you to learn quickly and produce posts that require minimal editing.
You will be required to work within our project management platform to receive your articles and to communicate with the editor.
- Native speaker of Canadian or American English
- An engaging writing style that has minimal errors.
- Experience creating genuinely unique content
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated
What's In It For You?
- Competitive pay per word
- Payments 36 hours after article submission
- Long-term employment possible
- Guaranteed 3,000 words per week
- Work from anywhere, deadlines are flexible, and time zones aren't critical.
- Almost No Content Revisions -- After the training period, there should be next to none.
Your writing will touch the lives of thousands of people.
FILL OUT THIS QUICK 7-MINUTE GOOGLE FORM TO APPLY: