Are you a homebrewer or someone who loves fermenting food?
Are you also a kick-ass writer?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for two passionate US-based writers who can help us expand our site, Fermenting.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about something fun - fermented foods, kombucha, homebrewing, breweries, and craft beer!
One writer will be writing homebrewing how-to articles, homebrewing equipment reviews, reviewing breweries, craft beers, and writing about the craft beer scene.
The other writer will be responsible for writing about everything having to do with fermented foods - how-tos, recommended products, safety guidelines, etc.
For this, we need true passion - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have passion and experience for this, I’m afraid it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to research and write about fermenting, but you’ll also be part of a driven team that intends to grow the site for years to come. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
- Must have at least 2+ years of writing experience
- Must have writing samples (twitter threads, reddit posts, blog articles, etc.) - preferably about fermentation
- Must live in the United States
- Homebrewing or fermenting experience
- Competitive freelance rates - $0.04 per word on a 90-day trial basis, then $0.05-$0.08 depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week - 2-4 articles guaranteed
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
CLICK THE GRAY "APPLY" BUTTON BELOW AND FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORM TO APPLY.