Do you consider yourself an enthusiast of off road vehicles? Do you love writing about camping and four wheel driving?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is Roger and I run a blog about 4WDs / Camping in Australia. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable writer who can help us expand our site. We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - 4WDing & Camping! (Also, one of my favourite pass times FYI). Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider RV / Camping genre in general.
Like Off-road Vehicle reviews, Location specific camping guides, educational material about camping related topics, other website content like emails, product pages & lead magnets. There will also probably be some editing of existing content.
For this, we need a true enthusiast - no fakers here please! If you don’t truly have a passion for 4WDs / Camping, I’m afraid it’s not going to work.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me as we collaborate on making our content truly remarkable. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must be knowledgeable in 4WD speak (chassis, axle, drive shaft, torque etc.) - Mechanically minded.
- Must have some experience writing engaging content about vehicles as well as specifications
- Must have adventure / camping writing samples
- Must have some idea about writing & formatting content for SEO purpose
- Must really appreciate taking feedback and learning to follow in house writing guidelines
- Must be great at researching a topic
- Must be comfortable using a project management tool like ClickUp
- Must use grammarly
- Must be excellent at outlining and determining the optimal way to structure content
- Must be organized, punctual, and deadline oriented
- Must be happy to adapt to our processes and integrate with other team members at various stages of the process
- A little knowledgeable about Australia, our language & culture is also helpful
You don’t have to be a Pro at SEO, you’ll have access to cutting edge tools and training to ensure the content you are writing is Google compliant.
- Freelance rates: $0.03 (scope to increase once we are all working well together).
- Consistent workload every month: 8000 - 10000 words (about 4-6 blogs)
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team. You’ll join us on Slack where we share our wins and help each other create amazing content.
- Opportunities to work on other projects that may interest you
- Learn and grow
Apply Here: https://forms.gle/krvjk9oFtkZ9Yeya7