Are you looking to use your gift for writing to supplement your current income?
Are you a current freelance writer who is looking to pick up a few extra assignments?
Are you are a teacher, stay-at-home parent, or creative looking to make some extra cash with your writing prowess?
This may be the gig for you.
We are looking to hire detail-oriented writers to produce social media posts, email nurture sequences, and blog content.
- Extreme attention to detail, especially with grammar and syntax.
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to produce 2-3 assignments per week
- Have read and understood Building a StoryBrand and Marketing Made Simple by Donald Miller and are able to write using this methodology. If you haven't read it before, you will be provided with a copy on your start date and will be expected to read it within 1 week.
- Able to provide writing samples
- Experience writing for wedding, coaching, and personal services preferred
Payment is on a per assignment basis.
- Pillar Article (3,500 words): $100
- Cluster Article (1,500 words): $30
- Lead Magnet: $35
- Growth Guide Article: $30
- Nurture Sequence + Sales Letter: $75*
- Weekly Email: $15*
- SMP Blog post: $35-$40
- Large Blog Post (800-1000 words): $60
- Month of social media captions and hashtags: $100-$125
- Custom Social Media: $80+
*must have read Marketing Made Simple
**To be considered for the role, please submit the following with your application:**
- Resume, including relevant writing and/or marketing experience
- Writing samples
- Current mailing address
- If you are available to write 2-3 assignments per week (Y/N)
- If you are willing to read 2 books and write based on the framework in those books. (The books will be provided for you). They are "Building a StoryBrand" and "Marketing Made Simple" by Donald Miller (Y/N)
- A 100-200 word social media caption with the topic "Wedding Coordinator vs. Planner vs. Designer: What's the Difference?". Please write as if you are a wedding planner posting on their own social media account. The caption should be formatted like a social media post, and include hashtags and a call to action.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.