We are an independent digital publication looking to grow our team of freelance writers to help us deliver quality content to our readers. We create in-depth, easy-to-read roundup articles and features that are both entertaining and designed to assist readers in their purchases.
We're looking for 2 men’s style/home/tech/grooming writers to update existing articles with fresh content according to our content strategy as well as occasionally tackling new articles as assigned. Some articles will be curated internally and assigned, but we also encourage you to pitch us ideas for articles that fit into our existing content strategy.
- Men's Fashion (The Best Men’s Technical Pants, The Best Dive Watches To Buy Under $1,000, etc)
- Home and Office (How To Build The Perfect Home Office, 12 Home Office Upgrades For Improved Productivity, The Best Smart Alarm Clocks For 2021, etc)
- Tech (The Best Smart Home Devices For Every Room, Best Wireless Headphones of 2021, The 10 Best Portable Laptop Chargers, etc)
- Grooming (The 20 Best Beard Balms, Pomade vs Paste, The 10 Best Salt Sprays for Men , etc)
- Features (The Best Places Online To Buy A Used Rolex, Where to Buy a Suit Online, etc)
- Brand Roundups (The Best New Products On Huckberry, Our 10 Favorite Men’s Style Subscription Boxes, The 30 Best Men’s Grooming Brands, etc)
Most of the work will include:
- Rewriting existing and outdated articles from scratch or updating parts of them.
- Pitching new article ideas and then executing the approved idea from start to finish.
If you're only passionate about one specific topic, such as watches, grooming, or emerging tech, no problem at all. We're looking for people with different yet specific interests and experience, not just a jack of all trades, although the ability to write about any subject matter is a plus.
Specifics about the Position:
- We're looking for a long-term hire and will provide you with 1,000 - 3,000 words of writing per week (it varies)
- Work remotely
- Get paid within 72 hours of submitting your work via paypal
- Trello and Slack communication (Required)
- Work anytime, as much or little as you want, as long as you communicate your availability to us.
- You must love to write and be open to feedback
- You must have some experience writing about men's gear, men’s style, or tech
- You must be a native English writer
- You must live in the United States
- A computer with internet access, Google Docs, and PayPal (Trello for assignments, and Slack for communication)
- Proper grammar and spelling is a must
- Research capabilities to create valuable, informative content
- An understanding of how to speak to our audience by researching our site
- Deadlines are key; you must reply on Slack within 24 hours and hit deadlines (typically 3-5 days)
Why write for us?
- Consistent, long-term work
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Fast payments
- Slack and Trello communication only; no Zoom meetings
- We respect your personal schedule and your defined work capacity
Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IP2jCLLWL4u8XUm93LL0jJENBcr3B0pEIvVyX8Dx0bY/
After reviewing your application, we'll contact qualified applicants via email with an offer for a paid trial assignment.
Please familiarize yourself with our content and formatting guidelines by visiting our website before applying.