Sales Technology Freelance Writer
Your job in a nutshell:
The Sales Technology freelance writer will be responsible for producing as many as 10 assignments through the end of 2019 focused on VoIP technology and other sales enablement tools. Each article should be approximately 2,200 to 2,500 words in length and will offer the best answers to people’s questions about these topics. Successful candidates should be able to show past experience writing about VoIP, telecom, SaaS products, Business IT solutions, or other sales enablement software tools.
This position includes:
- Writing high-level sales enablement or technology articles designed to inform small business owners.
- Meeting all deadlines for completing outlines, first drafts, and final drafts.
- Following best SEO practices, including using provided article templates to craft clear, concise copy.
Our Mission: To deliver the best answers to people’s questions.
Named to the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, Fit Small Business has more than three million small business owners and managers reading our content each month. We deliver well-researched, authoritative articles so these owners can make informed decisions to grow businesses that fuel the economy. Our founders have built successful businesses before, and FSB is profitable with no outside funding. Part of the team of 170+ people is in our NYC headquarters, near Grand Central. Others are distributed across the U.S., Canada, and the Philippines.
Does this sound like you?
- The best candidates will be strong writers and have high attention to detail.
- They will have a strong understanding of VoIP, SaaS Technology, sales enablement software, or Business IT solutions.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a great researcher and writer.
What We're Offering You:
- Opportunity to develop an ongoing writing relationship