Are you a qualified personal trainer? Do you love writing about weightlifting, CrossFit or powerlifting?
If you answered yes, then read on.
My name is Mike and I run a website about home gyms. Our growing team is looking for a personal trainer writer who can help us expand our site.
We have a large backlog of content ideas that we’re ready to start producing.
Our mission is to help busy people set up an affordable home gym. We want it to include scientific research into what the best workouts and exercises are for people to see results quickly without needing to spend a ton of money on unnecessary gear.
So, what’s in it for you?
Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also get regular feedback from me. We’ll provide training on SEO and tips to make your writing stand out and be unique. Your main role will be to research and write at least 10,000 words per month.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must be a personal trainer
- Must be interested in weightlifting/ CrossFit/ powerlifting
- Must have 3 writing samples (ideally related to the niche or as close as possible)
- Competitive freelance rates: 6 cents a word (paid promptly, with the potential to increase in the future)
- Consistent workload every week: At least 2,500 words
- Flexible deadlines: Usually monthly
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
To apply, fill in an application form here: https://forms.gle/i1H2F24uACz8pyKs7