Do you consider yourself an expert in the baby and toddler niche? Are you a mom who loves keeping up with the latest trends and research on babies and toddlers? Do your friends constantly come to you as their first port of call for all things babies? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
We’re a media company that runs a number of blogs. We’re looking for an expert baby and toddler writer who can help us to grow and expand our site. This site is getting off the ground at the moment, but we’ve already begun a huge investment project to grow the site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - babies!!! Whether you’re a recent mom or your babies have grown up or consider yourself a pro on the topic, we want you to write for us. You’ll be covering a wide range of topics, including the wider parenting genre in general.
For this, we need a true expert - no fakers here, please! If you don’t truly have a passion for babies and toddlers - from conception, birth, parenting to growing out of the baby/toddler stage, it’s not going to work, I’m afraid.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? Not only do you get to make money from your passion, but you’ll also be part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further. We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
- Must not use AI writing tools for substance of your article
- Must have at least 3+ years writing experience
- Must have baby/toddler/parenting writing samples
- Will be required to have photo and bio for us to place on our writer/editorial team page
- Competitive freelance rates: .06 / word for info posts and $150.00 per main hub page post / main buyer's guides
- Consistent workload every week: 2000-4000 words
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team