Who We Are
PrudentReviews.com is a fast-growing website that helps over 600K people find the best products for their homes every month. The Product Reviews, Product Comparisons, and How-To/Helpful Tips articles we publish fall into three main content categories: Kitchen/Cooking, Home Maintenance, and Cleaning.
Prudent Reviews readers are 1) homeowners actively shopping for new products for their homes, and 2) homeowners trying to solve a problem or get an answer to a question they have about cleaning, home maintenance, or cooking.
Visit prudentreviews.com and read several articles to understand the tone, structure, depth of our articles. The articles range in length, but they tend to be between 1,800 and 3000 words.
What We’re Looking For
We're looking to further build our core website categories with the help of an energetic, detail-oriented, and analytical freelance ghost writer.
We have extremely high editorial standards and expect each article to be well-researched, engaging, and more helpful than every other piece of content on that topic.
- Can deliver at least two 1,800 to 3000-word articles per week.
- Ability to adhere to a detailed editorial guide.
- Experience conducting original reporting and research for product reviews, comparisons, and buying guides.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in a remote work environment.
- Ability to accept feedback and adjust, working with Editors on several rounds of edits.
- Bachelor’s degree in writing or English is preferred.
How The Process Works
- You apply via this link: https://forms.gle/7hp9yK1KLHgdhFNn8
- I will respond to qualified candidates with additional information about the website and processes.
- If we are both interested in moving forward, I will provide you with a paid test assignment with detailed instructions.
- If we are both satisfied with the partnership, I will continue to provide outlines for new articles every week, depending on your availability.
- The articles will be published on my website under my name, and you will NOT be credited.
- I will start you off with one paid test article edit, but I'm looking for someone who can be a long-term contributor.
- Work on exciting topics that we can all relate to
- Flexible work hours and location
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time role
- Learn SEO, affiliate marketing, and display advertising
- Work with a seasoned marketing executive (11+ years at Fortune 100)
- Contribute significantly to a growing website with over 600K unique visitors per month
How to Apply
Fill out this application: https://forms.gle/7hp9yK1KLHgdhFNn8
I will contact the final candidates via email.
I look forward to working with you!
Founder and Editor