Peacoat Media is a growing online media company with several lifestyle websites across its portfolio including bootspy.com, shoebly.com, and workwearspy.com.
We’re looking for multiple talented and committed freelance writers who can help us produce quality informational content across multiple websites.
What's in it for you?
Not only do you get to make a consistent, ongoing income from your passion, but you’ll also form part of a wider team who are driven to grow the site further.
We’ll give you a steady, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks.
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and the potential for promotion into senior positions.
- Must have at least 2+ years blog writing experience and the proven ability to craft engaging and fluff-free copy
- Must have writing samples
- Demonstrated experience or interest in men's fashion/style writing will be highly regarded
- Competitive freelance rates of 3c-8c per word, depending on experience
- Consistent workload every week of 2,000 -10,000 + words depending on your availability
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
Sounds Like You?
We want to hear from you! Apply via the link for a confidential discussion.