So you consider yourself an editorial expert. Great! We’re looking for something a little more than expert though. We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes grammar and spelling as well as coffee. We need someone who is scrutinizing every detail of this job ad and rolling their eyes at the questionable grammar choices.
Sound familiar? We need you!
My name is Arun and I run CoffeeBrewingPro.com, a blog for coffee product reviews, brewing guides, and recipes. We’re looking for an expert coffee editor that understands SEO who can help us expand our site.
We’re making a big push to ensure that the site has a bright and promising future, and you’ll be a huge part of making that happen.
The site is in its early stages and we are putting an experienced content team together to produce top-quality content to grow the site into a hub for all things coffee and like-minded coffee enthusiasts.
So far we have seen some great success with the site in terms of Google rankings and traffic in a fairly short period of time and want to keep growing.
There’s just one other thing we’ll need from you.
You’ll need to have some good knowledge of coffee. You don’t have to be the next James Hoffman but you’ll need to have at least a good working knowledge of the topic and be able to provide insightful advice and feedback to our writing team.
Still reading? Great!
So, what’s in it for you? We’ll give you a consistent, flexible flow of work alongside world-class editorial tools to ensure you’re able to produce the very best content with minimal bottlenecks. We’ll give you everything you need to flourish in this role and become a truly respected editor in the coffee space!
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
You must have high-quality research skills with a detail-oriented approach to be able to provide factually correct, unique, and helpful insights to our readers.
- Must have at least 3+ years of Editing experience
- Must have coffee Editing samples
- Must be a Native/Bilingual English speaker
- Able to carry out in-depth and high-quality research for fact-checking
- Excellent writing style with no spelling or grammatical errors
- Must have a genuine passion for the coffee niche
- Willing to take the time to learn new processes and work with us for the best content
- SEO writing knowledge
- Competitive rates: $15-$25
- Consistent workload every week
- Flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
To apply follow the link or click the button below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfsLo8AWYV_rpopM9TfVqd2IfMXH0IC9yitHAn6iabYAhpnog/viewform?usp=sf_link