Looking for digital marketing ghostwriter for steady, long-term work
Popular digital marketing website looking for experienced ghostwriters for one to two 2000ish word posts per week. Steady, ongoing work with the topics, and some research provided. We pay $300-$400 per post.
The ideal person:
- Has experience writing about SEO, PPC, social media marketing (paid and/or organic), digital marketing, affiliate marketing, content marketing, etc.
- Always produces 100% original work (we check every piece for plagiarism)
- Consistently meets deadlines
- Sources work and claims with reputable sources
- Is a great communicator who isn’t afraid to ask questions or speak up when something isn’t right (e.g. our content brief has issues, the topic is too controversial, etc)
- Wants steady work of 4 to 8 long-form pieces a month
- Is OK with getting paid monthly
- Is OK with ghostwriting and not having a byline
- Fluent English-speaker and can write toward the U.S. audience
To apply, please email kelseyj [[at]] npaccel.com with a resume and answer the following questions:
- How many years of experience do you have in digital marketing?
- Please send 2-3 URLs of previous work that is in this topic area.
- What do you think is the most important component of digital marketing?
- What is your favorite source of digital marketing/SEO news?
- How do you like to receive feedback from editors?
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll follow up and ask you to write a paid trial article for us. We will ask you to sign an NDA and payments are completed monthly via PayPal.