We are looking for freelance writers who can contribute well-written and well-researched pieces of content. Our company owns a portfolio of websites of several different niches (audio, headphones, skincare, tech, etc).
Here's a few more info on the role and the process:
Experienced writers who can follow outlines and a specific set of style guide. The outline will have the headings, keywords, discussion points, and some resources you can use, but you're free to work with the Content Strategist to improve it and come up with your own article flow, if necessary.
Our payment structure is designed around the article’s difficulty level and writing performance.
The writer earns a flat fee per article (depends on difficulty level) and is entitled to a monthly bonus scheme based on performance.
The difficulty level is calculated by an algorithm (combination of maximum word count and estimated additional research hours)
The payout for each difficulty level is as follows:
Writers who pass the probation period will also be entitled to a bonus scheme that can further unlock up to $240.
You will know the details of the exact payment scheme when you pass the interview.
Fluffy writing is highly frowned upon.
Work is assigned one article at a time. Payments are made immediately when the work is submitted and has been reviewed by the editor.
“HARD SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Able to work with a given outline that provides the framework of the article
- Able to write concisely that are easy to read on the web
- Able to provide insights to back up claims that you make.
“SOFT SKILLS” NEEDED:
- Detail-oriented. Able to follow a set of written processes.
- Responsible. The writers set their own deadline, it is their responsibility to adhere to them.
- Respectful. No “finger-pointing” and “shaming”.
- Communicative. Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
OUR WORK CULTURE:
- Mutual trust and respect
- No micro-management
- Open communication
- No abusive language and attitude are tolerated
1. Pick out 2 - 3 relevant articles from your own portfolio. Then, explain your thought process/strategy in completing the articles.
2. Send this to [email protected] with your cover letter.
3. Make sure to use "FRODO" in the subject line so we know that you've read the whole job post.