Who We Are
PrudentReviews.com is a fast-growing website that helps people find the best products for their homes. The content consists of in-depth product reviews, product comparisons, how-to articles, and helpful informational guides related to Kitchen/Cooking, Home Maintenance, and Cleaning.
Our audience is made up of two segments: 1) People actively shopping for new products for their home, and 2) People trying to solve a problem or get an answer to a question they have about cleaning, home maintenance, or cooking.
What We're Looking For
We're looking to further build our core website categories (Kitchen/Cooking, Home Maintenance, and Cleaning) with the help of an experienced Content Strategist.
The Content Strategist will conduct in-depth research and deliver detailed article outlines so that our team of writers can focus on crafting engaging content.
The ideal candidate:
- Is willing to complete one unpaid test outline as part of the application process.
- Has experience developing detailed outlines for blog posts, product reviews, and how-to content.
- Can deliver at least four outlines per week (the outlines are typically between 600 and 1000 words).
- Is able and willing to conduct in-depth research, including contacting product manufacturers, reading product manuals, ingredient lists, study results, videos, etc. Outlines that are re-worded from other high ranking articles will not be accepted.
- The topics range across several categories within the Home niche, so you need to be genuinely curious and willing to learn, understand, and develop expertise in areas you don’t already know.
- Is a native English speaker or fluent in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Doesn't take feedback personally (I provide lots of feedback on drafts, especially in the beginning)
- Has an understanding of SEO and what it takes to rank articles on Google.
- Is looking for steady, long-term work. I am not looking for someone to complete a handful of outlines. I'm looking for someone who can be a reliable contributor to our small team long-term (we spend a lot of time giving feedback, training, and developing).
How The Process Work
- You apply via this link: https://forms.gle/FYtLJfeD9k3QHZNv7
- Within the application, I ask you to complete one unpaid outline. I provide a Job Aid that includes: the Target Keyword, Topic, and Target Audience. I will not consider applicants who do not complete the test outline.
- I will respond via email to final candidates with additional information about the role and website.
- If you are hired, I will provide new Job Aids every week.
- You will send me the first draft as a Google Doc by the end of each week.
- I will provide feedback on the drafts.
- You complete the edits and send an updated draft.
- You send me an invoice via PayPal, and I will pay the invoice within 72 hours.
- The outlines must be 100% original and cannot contain any plagiarism, and cannot be copied from existing articles.
- The outlines will be used to create articles that will be published on my website under my name, and you will NOT be credited or mentioned in any way.
- I'm looking for someone who can be a long term contributor to my website.
- I pay a flat fee per outline; rates are negotiable based on experience.
- Work on exciting, relatable topics
- Flexible work hours and location
- Opportunity to grow into a full-time role
- Long-term steady income
- Learn SEO, affiliate marketing, and display advertising
- Work with a seasoned marketing executive (11+ years at Fortune 100)
How to Apply
- Fill out this application: https://forms.gle/FYtLJfeD9k3QHZNv7
- I will contact the final candidates via email.
I look forward to working with you!