Are you a freelance writer with experience creating marketing content for B2B audiences?
We’re looking for marketing writers to write highly engaging, authoritative, SEO-optimized articles on a variety of topics, from SEO and social media to core marketing concepts.
About the opportunity:
- This is a freelance position and is not eligible for company benefits.
- Rate: $0.06–0.12 cents per word, depending on experience
- The number of your assigned articles per month will be based on your rate & our current content demand
- Each article will be between 750–3,500 words
- Up to two rounds of edits per article
- One week turnaround time
- Implement provided keyword(s) and SEO best practices into each article
- Research industry trends, topics, news, studies, data, and tools for use in your articles
- Interview/contact industry experts for quotes as needed
- Pitch topics based on your areas of expertise (not required)
- B2B writing background: You’re an excellent writer with 1+ years of experience specializing in marketing content for B2B audiences.
- Marketing experience: Your portfolio is filled with intermediate- to advanced-level marketing articles that teach, inform, and solve problems — all while engaging your readers.
- SEO background: You not only understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization but know how to implement best practices into each of your articles. We use SurferSEO Content Editor reports as a writing brief, so experience working with this tool is a plus.
- Meticulous self-editor: You have a strong grasp of grammar and would never submit an article without proofreading, fact-checking, running a spell-check, and cutting unnecessary words.
- Adaptable voice: Ability to write in a conversational, authoritative, and engaging voice. Familiarity with AP Style is a plus.
- No plagiarism or pure AI-generated content is allowed. All articles will be evaluated for AI usage and plagiarism before payment is processed.
How to Apply:
- Apply on link below
- Include a link to your portfolio or best writing samples.
- Applicants without published samples will not be considered.