Solvid is a vibrant content marketing and copywriting agency based in London. We've worked with numerous fintech brands and featured our clients on the likes of Nasdaq, Entrepreneur, Kiplinger, TechRadar, InvestmentWeek, Investing.com, Financial Express and more.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for experienced finance and investing content writers to produce content in French, Spanish and/or Italian languages.
The successful candidate(s) will be fluent in one or more of the languages mentioned above + have proficient knowledge of English.
Key Requirements & Skills:
- You'll be expected to produce 2-3 x 800-word articles per week.
- Demonstrate creativity and think outside of the box
- Demonstrate finance/investing writing experience
- Demonstrable fluency in French, Spanish and/or Italian
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Follow briefs and guidelines
You'll be expected to write 2-3 x 800-word articles per week on the topics of IPOs, investing, cryptocurrencies, fintech, finance and retail investing.
£60 ($80) per 800-word article
- Provide a content portfolio outlining your experience along with samples of past work (if you have been published in reputable publications, provide URLs)
- Specify which language(s) from the list above you can work on (in addition to English)
Unless these two requirements are met, your application will not be reviewed.