Hi, we are looking for freelance writers who can write blog posts in the finance niche.
This will be an ongoing gig for multiple writers as we always need fresh content.
We need two groups of finance writers:
1 - Personal Finance - The first group would cover personal finance topics such as: how to save money on rent, money management for teens, budget management techniques, how to save money on clothes, how to save money on a tight budget, how to keep track of bills, how to use the envelope budgeting system, how to pay off debt etc.
2 - Fintech / Banking - The second group to cover fintech / banking topics such as: how to do a bank transfer, what is a swift code, the best way to send money internationally, how to withdraw money from an ATM, etc.
If you have experience writing about these topics please let us know.
In your application please tell us which of these two groups you have more experience. Also, mention if there are some other finance subspecializations that you can write.
The articles that we need are about 2,000 - 3,000 words long. The majority of the articles should be well researched informative “how-to” blog posts.
Ideal writers for our team:
- Are experienced in writing professionally in the finance niche
- Are native English speakers with excellent writing skills
- Have a portfolio of the relevant published content
- Have a 5-6 day turnaround for articles
- Can write at least 2 articles per week (please let us know if you can write even more because for great fit writers we have more work!)
- Use rich-formating (tables, images, quotes, bullet points, etc.)
- Can create research-based blog posts
- Please include links to the most relevant finance blog posts you’ve published (send us some samples).
- Also, please tell us your expertise: finance topics you are most qualified to tackle
- Please tell us your rates
We are only looking for writers with experience writing in the finance niche.
We hope for a long term partnership!
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via email ([email protected]) using the subject line "Finance Writer – your name”.