Seeking strong persuasive content writer with journalistic flair for killer finance/tech copy;
Adapt Marketing is looking for a remote writer to join the team part-time to start, but with the potential to grow into full-time in the next few months based on content output and a mutually agreeable culture fit.
We don’t write fluff pieces or mere clickbait for our clients. We deliver thoroughly researched, well-written pieces that provide value for anyone reading them, and that go above and beyond what’s already been published.
We want compelling titles, enticing intros, and body content that’s jam-packed with information but so light on its feet, readers have no choice but to move through and absorb the knowledge shared.
Our team works remotely, and so you must be experienced with the joys and challenges such a working arrangement brings.
The clients we’d primarily have you work on are in the precious metals and cryptocurrency space. An overall understanding of investing in North America is helpful.
Our currently anticipated copy needs include:
- Long-form authoritative articles on specific subjects in finance and technology;
- Short but sweet blog posts;
- Journalistic write-ups of research data we’ve collected;
- Commercial page re-writes.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience writing for online publication;
- Past writing in financial and/or technical markets, with the samples to show for it;
- Preference for a background/experience in journalism;
- Preference for experience in copy compelling users to action, whether sales or other;
- Proof of having successfully tackled highly technical or esoteric subject matter;
- Ability to juggle adherence to project guidelines and quick turnarounds with creative flair;
- Proactive communication skills;
- Responsiveness to inquiries within business hours (EST);
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience working with WordPress a big plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $50.00 per hour