We are actively looking for a superstar QA lead, or quality engineer who wants to share their unique expertise with our audience in a high-authority blog. Newbies are welcome if you want to become a 'thought leader' in your career.
Looking for someone who can write compelling articles in the context of software dev, web dev, mobile application dev and is (or has been) employed as a QA lead, quality engineer, and has used the tools required for this profession.
This is not a technical writing role, but you will need to demonstrate subject matter expertise and relevant experience before hire.
We are looking for two part-time content experts, but the role could be full-time for the right person.
Some topics may include:
- QA testing tools, reviews, how to's
- Automation testing tools, reviews, how to's, best of
- Incident Management tools and topics
- Dev related tools, advice, how to's
- User research tools
Must be able to show niche expertise before hiring.
What we're looking for:
- Someone who can write and share their actual on-the-job learnings in the QA dev space, alongside the tools, strategies needed to perform this role
- Some content writing experience
- Positive attitude and willingness to share your insider tips, tricks, strategies with our audience (not just Google research!)
- No ghostwriters. Please do not apply if you do not want to be fully attributed and be a part of this amazing team of experts!
- Previous experience writing about this topic preferred
- Someone willing to put in the extra mile to continue to build their own personal online authority
Compensation will include:
Monthly salary for full-time content expert, or rate per word for part-time contributor
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along and follow the instructions!
- Tell me why you want to write about these topics (go ahead and brag)
- Must include relevant writing samples!
- Include your competitive rate per 2000 word article (on average).
- Please include links to your published articles that will show author attribution and/ or digital authority as a QA lead, QA engineer or dedicated dev person
- Please share a minimum of 2 social media links (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
Work can get started right away, so don't hesitate to reach out!
Must be willing to go through a 15-min. 'get to know' you interview so we can meet you and access your niche expertise.
I will only reach out to writers who follow these instructions and are suitable for this role. Work can be done remotely, but we are going to be partial to niche experts and quality writers.