Are you an animal fanatic? Do you have a particular love of Dogs?
We’re building the world’s best dog food nutrition blog and we want your help to make it awesome!
We're looking for a pet lover with demonstrable pet-based experience to write Guest Posts for a variety of sites, primarily in the Dog niche.
We want someone with a well-rounded professional background with domestic animals that can provide expert insight. What kind of experience might that be? Well, it can be anything from Dog-walker to fully-fledged vet - as long as you can show us you love our furry companions!
You’ll be working with a team of industry experts, editors, marketers, and web designers to bring your knowledge and expertise to life.
For this, we need someone flexible but reliable. We’ll keep you topped up with a consistent, steady stream of varied work and in return, you’ll commit to a steady-paced turnaround of high quality content.
You’ll need to adapt to the wide variety of topics sent your way too. One day you might be whipping up a Doggy Cake Recipe, the next you might be highlighting the dangers of improper pet care.
We are offering a starting rate of 4 cents per word, paid promptly when articles are completed. You’ll also have direct input into our product recommendations and help shape a new generation of informed dog lovers.
- Strong Animal-oriented background
- Capacity to write at least 4 blog posts per week (1000+ words each)
- Excellent writing style
- Ability to show your personality in your writing
- A genuine passion and love for animals
- Consistent, long term work from an established media company
- Starting rate of 4 cents per word
- Work from home/anywhere
- Regular feedback to help you improve your writing
- A varied and interesting number of topics to write about