Job Title: Experienced Sports Nutrition Blog Editor
Looking to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with consistent, long term work?
We are looking for an experienced blog editor with experience optimizing content with SurferSEO.
You will be editing articles submitted by our content writers and working hand in hand with our SEO strategist to get content ready for publishing by our publisher.
- Articles from 500 words to 2000 words on average.
- Edit 3-5 articles per week.
- Review writer’s content for accuracy, structure, and to align with brand voice.
- Edit articles to be written in a conversational tone.
- Edit articles to be Simple, Clear & Concise.
- Edit articles to be Valuable Clear Cut Content (No fluff or space fillers)
- Optimize articles for SEO using SurferSEO.
- Include internal & external links.
- Provide constructive feedback to writers to improve their quality of writing.
Pay: We offer competitive pay based on the number of words in an article. Please give us your rate with your application. We pay via Paypal.
- We assign articles and due dates on Trello (usually 1 week lead time).
- Send us back the article prior to the due date.
- We pay you via Paypal.
Requirements & How to Apply:
- Must be able to use work collaborating software such as Trello/Slack to organize assignments and accept payment through PayPal.
- Knowledge of SEO and internal linking.
- Must be born and raised in an English speaking country.
- Please do not apply if English is not your first language.
- Must have 2+ years experience in nutrition, sports nutrition, health, and fitness editing.
- We're not looking for inexperienced editors.
- Please do not apply if you do not have proven success writing and editing for sports nutrition blogs.
- Application must supply 2 previous LIVE blog examples (URL).
- Higher traffic fitness & nutritional sites are advantageous.
- Previous references from other companies are advantageous but not required.
- Supply us with your rate per word and why we should hire you over other applicants.
- Please write "EDITOR" on the top of your application so we know you read the requirements.
- We are unable to download any attachments.
- Please ensure all your information is within the content of the application.
- Applications that do not adhere to these directions will be rejected.
- If you have an existing fitness blog that you can share our post(s) on.
Due to the volume of applications received, we apologize in advance for being unable to reply back to all. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted via email.