If you love writing and enjoy learning about niche websites, affiliate marketing, and new online side-hustles, this could be a perfect fit!
I'm looking to hire an experienced freelance writer for my established blog that has been around for 10 years.
Topics might include:
- Building affiliate websites
- Buying and selling websites
- Online business opportunities
- SEO and online marketing
- WordPress tools for internet marketers
- Selling products on Amazon
- Other Side Hustles
The ideal applicant will have experience building a niche site, blogging, or doing affiliate marketing.
If you don't know what SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Google search console is...don't bother applying.
But if you have a little experience in this area and are willing to learn and research new topics, then this could be a good fit.
I'm looking for someone to write in-depth articles of 2,500 to 5,000 words in length typically. These in-depth "how to" guides should be easy to follow for someone learning about a new subject.
I would love to have you write 2 to 4 articles per week for me to start.
I am looking for a long-term freelance writer that wants steady work all year long (and hopefully for many years).
- I expect to pay $0.05 to $0.08 per word.
- Native English speakers only, please.
- Send or link to a writing sample
- Tell me about your experience building a website or blog, or other affiliate marketing experience you have.
- Your rate for 1,000 words
- What city you currently reside in (or nearest big city).
- What book you've read recently. Yes, this question is only here to make sure you are paying attention to detail.
Thanks for your interest!