Do you have years of experience working or writing within the dog industry? If you have true canine expertise and have a genuine interest in trying to educate dog owners around the world then we may be a perfect match.
We are dog lovers first and a media company second, are we are about to start our first website in the dog space. We’ve begun a huge investment project to kick off the site and already have a number of pooch-professionals on board.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to take the lead on interesting and important topics, and your profile will be added to the site as you become one of the team. Thus we need a true expert - no fakers here, please.
You will be covering a wide range of topics, including dog behavior, exercise, training, nutrition and grooming.
You must be willing to share your thoughts and opinions on subjects you write as this is ultimately what will separate us from the rest of the field.
In return, you will get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which we have big plans in the pipeline.
You will be required to research, write and deliver between 5000-7000 words per week on an ongoing basis. You will be able to choose which articles you write from a topic pool.
- You must have 3+ years of writing experience within the dog space or have reasonable credentials
- You must be able to distinguish credible sources from dubious ones and reference them accurately
- You must have a strong understanding of what great content truly is (not just a re-write of what is already out there!)
- Writing samples will be required
- Competitive freelance rates: $0.07 per word
- Consistent workload every week with flexible deadlines
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Please complete the Google Form below. All other methods of application will be rejected.