If you love learning languages, walking around the streets of Paris and writing, this is the job for you.
French Together, one of the most popular French language learning blogs is looking for an experienced content writer.
Your mission, should you accept it, will be to help English speakers learn everyday vocabulary, understand tricky grammar and fall in love with French culture.
All of this with a focus on the 20% of vocabulary and grammar rules used in 80% of conversations.
You need to:
- Speak French and English fluently
- Love French culture and the French language
- Love learning languages
- Be a great writer
- Meet deadlines
- Be determined to write the very best content possible
- Write an average of 4 articles per month.
- Be given a choice of several articles to write so you can choose the one you are the most interested in.
- Have an author bio with a link to your website/Twitter account so you can promote yourself as a writer.
- Have the opportunity to share your opinion and express your voice.
- Be paid a fixed price per article depending on the amount of research/complexity and time needed to write it. Prices start at 100 USD per article and could go much higher for more complex articles.
- Write without having to worry about a fixed amount of words. Your articles should simply be the best on the topic.
- Work with Benjamin Houy, the founder of French Together to find the perfect outline and make sure the articles fit the content strategy of the blog.
- Get paid within 72 hours of submitting completed work.
This could become a full-time position in the future if I am happy with the results.
How to apply
To apply, simply send an email to [email protected] (don't use the "apply" form on this website) and answer the following questions.
1) What are your favorite blogs/websites related to the French language/French culture/Language learning? Why?
2) What's your experience learning languages? What languages did you learn? What languages are you learning? Have you ever taught languages?
3) What do you think about articles on https://frenchtogether.com/blog/? Pick two or three articles and tell me what you think is good/bad about them? Be honest! :)
4) What are some great articles you have written about language/learning, French culture or a related topic?
5) What do you think of the French Together course? Is this a course you would buy as a French learner? https://frenchtogether.com/course/
6) Please give me a link to your blog/Twitter account or any other online platform you consider relevant.
Make sure you write "I love language learning" as a subject headline when sending your email or your submission won't be considered.