If you love the nerdy aspects of blogging, content, SEO, analytics, and conversion rate optimization, this is the job for you.
Affilimate is an analytics SaaS platform that helps affiliate publishers aggregate, attribute, and grow their affiliate revenue through data.
Our customers range from professional bloggers and authority sites to larger, online publishers and media brands.
Your mission will be to help educate our community of publishers (and convert prospective customers!) on how to grow the profitability of their website as an affiliate.
...without sounding like the thousands of cheesy and low quality "make money online" websites strewn across the SERPs in this niche.
You need to:
- Speak English fluently
- Love topics like web analytics, SEO, blogging, A/B testing, and conversion rate optimization
- Be "tech savvy" and open to learning new skills
- Be determined to write the best content possible
- Be a great writer
- Ideally, have some experience as an affiliate publisher or site owner yourself
- Write an average of 2 articles per month (subject to increase to an average of 4 per month over the next few months)
- Be given a choice of several articles to write, so you can choose the one you find most interesting.
- Have an author bio with a link to your website and twitter, so you can promote yourself as a writer.
- Have the opportunity to share your opinion and express your personality.
- Be paid a fixed price per article, depending on the research and complexity of the piece. Prices start at $350 per article and can go higher.
- Write without stressing out about word count or writing filler content. Your goal is to be better than any other article ranking on Page 1.
- Work with the founder, Monica Lent, to create outlines and align articles with the content strategy of the blog.
- Get paid quickly, within 72 hours of submitting completed work.
In general, we'd love to work with you as a partner and grow together!
How to apply
To apply, send an email to [email protected] (don't use the "apply" form on this website) and answer the following questions.
1) What are your favorite blogs/websites related to affiliate marketing, blogging, and SEO? Why?
2) What's your experience running your own website? What was the topic? What was your biggest learning while running it?
3) What do you think about articles on https://affilimate.com/blog/? Pick 2-3 articles and tell me what you think is good or bad about them - be honest :)
4) What are some great articles you've written about blogging, content, (affiliate) marketing, or SEO?
5) Please give me a link to your blog or Twitter account, or any other online platform you consider relevant.
Make sure you write "I love data" as the subject when sending your email, or your submission will not be considered.
I look forward to receiving your application!