Are you an Expat, Immigrant, Digital Nomad or Long Term Traveller with experience writing about personal finance?
We have a fantastic long term writing opportunity for someone with a passion for personal finance specific to someone living overseas.
Perhaps you would like to write about topics such as;
- Saving and Budgeting
- Earning Income
- Building Wealth
- Investment Strategies (not financial advice)
- Currency Exchange
- Banking and Financial Services for International Lifestyles
- Real Estate and Property Investment Abroad
- Financial Planning for Long-Term Travel
- Wealth Preservation (perhaps Gold and Bitcoin)
- A passion for international finance and a genuine interest in the challenges and opportunities faced by expats, immigrants, digital nomads, and long-term travelers.
- Experience in writing about financial topics, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Personal experience as an expat, digital nomad, or long-term traveler is a big plus.
- Strong research skills and the ability to break down complex financial concepts into easy-to-understand articles.
- Excellent command of the English language.
How to Apply:
If you're excited about the prospect of writing for a global audience of fellow expats, immigrants, digital nomads, and long-term travelers, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send us the following:
- A brief introduction highlighting your experience as an expat, digital nomad, or long-term traveler.
- A link or attachment to your writing portfolio or examples of your work related to financial topics.
- Your resume or any social media (if available).
- An expectation of the cost per word or hourly rate.
At Transumo.com, we believe that international travel, overseas business, and living in other countries among other cultures can be the most enriching experiences life has to offer.
We look forward to you application!