eReleases, a leading press release firm, is seeking superb wordsmith(s) to create press releases for our clients.
- Regular ongoing stream of freelance press release work on various subjects, including self-published authors, startups, small businesses, and blogs.
- Volume is usually low at first (2 to 3 a week) but can increase over time as reliability, adherence to deadlines, and performance is proven.
- Most background work is provided, including website. Sometimes the client wishes to speak with the writer before work commences.
- Paid weekly by Paypal preferred.
How to apply
To apply please answer and submit the following by email to [email protected]
- Please send links (or Microsoft Word attachments) to 3-5 press releases you have written.
- How much can you write each week?
- What is the turn-around time for each press release?
- Would you be available to call client before work begins (if requested)?
Pay is $60 per press release (approx. 400-500 words)