We are a leading content and digital marketing agency based in the UK.
We are looking for experienced native-speaking English writers with a proven track record of writing content about investing, trading, commodities, and ETFs. Please refer to further topic examples below.
You will possess a background in either investment writing/content or financial/trading journalism, with very good financial markets knowledge, excellent writing skills, and the ability to conduct research and generate content ideas.
Audience - The content is aimed at intermediate/beginner traders and investors, so the language must be clear, concise, and easy to understand.
- Write SEO-optimised content on a variety of finance-related topics
- Content is well-researched from the topics supplied
- Excellent writing style which is concise and clearly written
- The ability to follow a detailed brief in English
- Work to tight timescales to ensure deadlines can be met
Knowledge of crypto is also preferred.
Here is a list of topics you may be asked to write about as examples. Applicants must have experience writing about some of these topics:
- A Bull market vs a Bear Market
- Forex Trading Strategy Guide
- What is Spot Market?
- How to Deal with Financial Loss & Bounce Back
- Ethical Investing: SRI, ESG & Impact
- Value Investing
- Why You Should Consider Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- What is thematic investing
- Money market vs. Capital market
- Problems in modern investing?
Typically five working days are available to write or refresh articles. Article length is between 1000-2000 words approximately
People new to trading and investing.
The successful candidates will be asked to join our freelancer platform (which is free to join, and we do not charge agency fees for each assignment). Payments are paid monthly.
This assignment has the potential to be a long-term contract. We are looking for experienced, flexible finance writers who can meet tight deadlines.
Samples – Please supply two samples in a Word or PDF format of articles you have written on one of the topics listed or on a similar topic.
Rate – Assignments are paid in US dollars, please confirm your rate per word in USD.
We look forward to hearing from you.