GoldGuide.com is a Gold website and information resource on the topic of investing in Gold and Precious metal IRAs. Our goal is to provide readers with valuable insight on the topic and help them make informed decisions when investing online.
Seeking a native English writer experienced in the topics of Gold, Investing and IRAs for a contract job (1-3 months) with potential for ongoing work. You will be writing well-researched 2000-3000+ word articles with reviews (resource guides, product reviews, informational, etc..) relating to the Gold industry.
- English as your first language with excellent written grammar
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be able to conduct quality research for article resources
- Knowledge in the Gold industry is a must
- Knowledge in the Finance industry is a must
- Author Biography (for E-A-T) related to the two points above is a must
- Experience in SEO copywriting is an asset
- Experience with SurferSEO is an asset
Ideally, we'd like to work with someone who has either already written about Gold and IRA services or is very familiar with them and their terminology.
Please note that you will be paid by the words written. As part of your application, please include your USD rate/1000 words as well as examples of previous writing.
This position is a contract job (1-3 months) with potential for ongoing work. We’re looking for a reliable partner we can establish a long term relationship with.
- You will be writing 2000+ word articles (resource guides, product reviews, etc..) relating to the Gold industry.
- Deliver work in a timely manner as this is a fast-paced company
- Must be able to self-edit before submitting work
- Looking to take constructive feedback to grow writing skills
- Naturally incorporating target keywords and writing meta titles and descriptions
Why work for us?
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for ongoing and engaging work
How to apply:
- Highlight any relevant work and/or educational experience
- Include your USD rate/1000 words
- Please add the word “GOLDEN” to the top of the application to show you’ve read the entire job description