Amit here - I run a UK-based link building and digital PR agency which has just re-branded.
I'm looking for up to 2 new people to join our team of expert link builders. We work with clients from across the globe - and are working on the campaigns of Silicon Valley startups, established eCommerce companies, and some INC 5000 companies. We are at the top of our game when it comes to this sector of the SEO industry, and with our help and training, you could be well on your way to developing a promising new career.
To get a sense of what we do and why you should join us, visit here --> https://youtu.be/DKcv652uvI0
While there are similar positions available on this platform, the advantage with us if we are adapting and evolving how we work almost every single day. While many other SEO agencies drop you into an outreach sweatshop and won't let you grow your skills - we want people to experiment and learn as they go. We also learn from our colleagues, and in many cases, I have changed the way our agency works based on feedback from the team.
Your Daily tasks:
- Write emails that have personality and are non-corporate.
- Apply creativity when writing to clients.
- Follow up, reply and pitch new emails
- Organize your 7 - 8 hour workday with effective planning and delivery of targets
- Love writing
- Are native, near-native, or conversational in English reading and writing
- Can type reasonably fast
- Available 7 hours a day, 35 hours a week
- Love to work with a tech-loving cool virtual team
- Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9am - 6pm.
- Work independently & don't need constant supervision.
- Have the ability to problem-solve - but can ask questions when needed
- Be open to training (as you will be trained by me and my project managers)
University degree or equivalent. In lieu of a degree, 2-4 years of experience working with English in a business environment.
Work Experience at any of the following is recommended:
- Email Outreach
- Email Marketing
- Email Content writing
- Content Writing
If you feel you are the next awesome member of our team, please click the Apply button and go through to a small test/application process
Disclaimer about salary:
Please bear in mind that we are getting applications from around the world and therefore, if you're located in the US/Western Europe and expect a salary for a senior marketer, I would kindly ask that you don't apply - as this is not a senior position.