About SureSwift Capital:
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.
We’re entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 2 years, we’ve acquired and grown several companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses.
If you’re interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
SureSwift Capital seeks a Remote Email Marketing Strategist to help manage email marketing campaigns across multiple sites. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong grasp of the English language, as well as experience scheduling emails, managing email lists, and writing and editing content in multiple email platforms. Candidate must also be well-organized, self-motivated, and able maintain productivity while working independently.
The duties of the Email Marketing Strategist will include:
- Provide thoughtful strategy recommendations to help product managers grow and manage their email lists, and reach their email marketing goals
- Support product managers in executing email marketing strategy for portfolio businesses
- Review/edit current email campaigns for quality and grammatical accuracy
- Write high-performing email copy for multiple businesses
- Create and schedule emails in MailChimp, SendGrid and other emailing platforms
- Analyze email campaigns to identify the ideal frequency, time of day/week, and ideal types of content to send
- Create reports on email performance
This position is up to 40 hours per week. No set hours; work whenever fits in your schedule.
Hourly rate is dependent upon experience.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail [email protected]. In your e-mail, include a resume and a description of your experience with MailChimp, SendGrid, Customer.io, and other email marketing tasks, as well as your desired hourly rate.