Authority Media is looking for talented and passionate freelance writers to create full-spectrum content in the electric vehicles/green tech niche.
The selected candidate(s) will create written content for our new publication Green Authority.
At Green Authority, we cover electric vehicles, with a focus on personal mobility products like e-scooters, electric skateboards, and electric bicycles. We also cover electric cars, as well as green technology like new battery tech, solar panels, and more.
We’re looking to build a base of high-quality articles that answer the key questions consumers may have about the fledgling new field of EVs and green tech.
- Proven experience in consumer technology media – preferably two years or more
- Preferably, meaningful experience in creating content around electric vehicles and green technology
- A passion for all things green that goes beyond the usual suspects (Tesla, Elon Musk)
- Attention to detail and keen research skills
- A knack for explaining complex things in simple terms
- A collaborative attitude and strong self-motivation
- Professional work manners and strong work ethics.
- Research, develop, and produce high-quality and authoritative content — from ideation to publication — in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
- Coordinate with Managing Editor on topics, schedules, and priorities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully remote job – candidates in the USA preferred
- Steady work for the foreseeable future
- A target of at least 3,000-5,000 words per week
- Flexible work environment
- Potential for additional work, going up to full-time in the future (for the right candidate)
- Potential for additional work for our other publications (mobile, audio, personal computing, VR, and more)
- Part of an established media company owning multiple popular publications in the consumer electronics space.