Authority Media is looking for talented and passionate freelance writers to create full-spectrum content in the electric vehicles/green tech niche.
The selected candidate(s) will create written content for our new publication Green Authority.
At Green Authority, we cover electric vehicles, with a focus on personal mobility products like e-scooters, electric skateboards, and electric bicycles. We also cover electric cars, as well as green technology like new battery tech, solar panels, and more.
We’re looking to build a base of high-quality articles that answer the key questions consumers may have about the fledgling new field of EVs and green tech.
- Proven experience in consumer technology media – preferably two years or more
- Preferably, meaningful experience in creating content around electric vehicles and green technology
- A passion for all things green that goes beyond the usual suspects (Tesla, Elon Musk)
- Attention to detail and keen research skills
- A knack for explaining complex things in simple terms
- A collaborative attitude and strong self-motivation
- Professional work manners and strong work ethics.
- Research, develop, and produce high-quality and authoritative content — from ideation to publication — in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
- Coordinate with Managing Editor on topics, schedules, and priorities
- Competitive compensation
- Fully remote job – candidates in the USA preferred
- Steady work for the foreseeable future
- A target of at least 3,000-5,000 words per week
- Flexible work environment
- Potential for additional work, going up to full-time in the future (for the right candidate)
- Potential for additional work for our other publications (mobile, audio, personal computing, VR, and more)
- Part of an established media company owning multiple popular publications in the consumer electronics space.
Please complete the application form. Attach your CV and cover letter and tell us what makes you the best candidate for this job.